Saturday 30 March 2013

LEGOLAND - The First Time

MY THbuOUGHTS

We went to Legoland today - March 2013 - but it was not the whole family. It was just three boys, my hubby and myself.  It was the school holiday.I felt guilty for working so decided to take them to Legoland on Saturday.

We arrived really early : it opened at 10am and we were already there. The first ride we went for was the one in the Kingdom of Adventure. Then, we moved  towards Lego Technic. We had our lunch at Lego City. For five persons, it cost us RM130 - expensive.

Next time, I must remember to bring the following:
- fruits
- mineral water
- cereal snack
- ponco (buy from outside. It is cheaper.)
- put all the above in a knapsack which I will not put in the locker.

The next time, I need to register my youngest for the workshop. It will be good for him.

The ticket, I bought them online. You will get discount if you buy them 7 days in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment