Sunday 29 January 2012

Damansara, Selangor, Malaysia - FOOD SPOTS

MY THOUGHTS

Having my children and husband with me is the best moment of my life. Thus, during public holidays or even when everyone at home, I believe that the whole family should go galavanting together. If we are to stay at home, the tendency is that every body will be in their own rooms doing their own thing. Being outdoor ensures all of us talking and doing things together. 

LOCATION

The Curve in Damansara. This is my, as well as my children's, favourite place. Each time we are in Kuala Lumpur or even Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, we would make a point to visit IKEA. Apart from shopping or rather window shopping, we love to dine here. 

THE FOOD

IKEA Restaurant
It is famous for its Daim Cake. I do apologize as we have forgotten to take a picture of it. 
We should also not forget IKEA's curry puff - the Malaysian version. They put in a quarter egg in it, I think.

Sweet Chat

Durian Pancake
This is located at The Curve. (If you happen to be in Seri Kembangan, there is also an outlet.) My favourite, a friend of mine introduced this, is Durian Pancake. There is a small spoonfull of durian in the centre which is coated with cream and wrapped by a soft layer of pancake.

They also serve Herbal Soup that tastes somewhat like La Chee Kong (not sure of the spelling). 
Herbal Soup
 


The Herbal Soup is rather sweet. So you should also order mineral water to wash it down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment