Sunday 29 January 2012

Fried Rice: Simple

MY THOUGHTS
It was a restaurant when I heard a talk about family. The owner of the restaurant was playing a video on an Islamic talk. The preacher was talking about how giving your children what they want...of course within your mean. 
I sincerely agree with the preacher. In fact, when I was young, each time I requested for some kind of food and my mother could not give me immediately, she would ask me to lick my right palm first - hoping that I would not think about it too much. My mother believes that if we keep on thinking about the food, we might fall and injure ourselves. 

THE INGREDIENTS
Heat up the wok. 
Margarine - put a tablespoon into the wok.
Two eggs - beat the eggs and add in a little bit of white pepper and salt. Make scramble egg. How? When you pour in the beaten eggs, keep on stirring it. It will then start to become dry and curdle. Scoop them out. 
Margarine - put in another tablespoon into the wok. 
Anchovies - wash a hand full of anchovies. Put them into the wok and keep on stirring until they are nicely brown. Then push the fried anchovies to the side of the wok. 
three cloves of Garlic (fat ones) - slice them and put them into the wok.
One red chilli - slice and put it into the wok. 
Simple Fried Rice
Rice - cook two cups of rice. Once it is cooked, let it cool before putting it into the hot wok. (In fact, this should be done before you start your frying activity.) Make sure the garlic and chilli are really limp before you put in the cooked rice. Mix the ingredients well. Add in the scrambled eggs and a few dashes of soya sauce. If you wish to add salt, do not put in too much as the soya sauce is already salty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment