Tuesday 24 July 2012

Bee Hoon Berkuah

MY THOUGHTS

I do appear to bold and brave. Some  say I would be able to face anything. Some of my acquaintances who are holding the same positions often believe that I could solve any kind of horrible problems that they are facing. Little do they know that I am scared most of the time.

THE RECIPE

It has been quite some time since I could post the pictures of the food that I cooked. Ever since I took over my husband's handphone, such luxury is no longer for my pleasure.

Today is the forth day of fasting month and the first day too for me to cook for my children after so many ....

Bee Hoon (My maid made a mistake by soaking the whole packet. In actual fact, just two 'plank' would be
                  enough.)
Cooking oil (about six tablespoons)
Chilli Boh (once the oil is hot, put in five tablespoons. Stir it until you see the colour change.)
Peeled prawns (3/4 cereal bowl of it.))
3 tauhu (cut them into small pieces. FRY them first. Make sure they are light brown in colour.)
**Add in the Bee Hoon after the prawns are properly cooked and the fried tauhu is well coated with the chilli.
Beansprouts (pinch off the tail before cooking.)
Soya sauce (add in just enough. )
THE SAUCE:
Cooking oil (once it is hot, you start putting in other ingredients)
Garlic (about three cloves. It would be good if you could pound them finely together with the tauchu but do make sure that the garlic changes to yellow first. )
TAuchu (two big tablespoons.)
Water (Add in four mugs full)
**let it boil.

POINT TO PONDER

When we were having our dinner, my youngest announced his dislike towards bee hoon. I was shocked as this has never came to my attention.

Well, being a mother of five, it is surely not easy to please every individual. Every one seems to have their own taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment