Sunday 29 July 2012

Pengat Pisang

MY THOUGHTS

To win a man's heart is through his stomach. Is this true? It works for me though. He loves it when I cook and groan whenever I pass the job to my maid.

What is so difficult about cooking especially if there is a maid to assist you in the kitchen?

THE RECIPE

This is my hubby's favourite

Coconut milk (almost half of the pot. I prefer using the Vision pot. You could simply put the pot on the table.)
Gula Melaka (one whole lot. Pound it a bit so that it would melt faster.)
Sagu (this will make it slightly thicker. My hubby prefers a thick sauce.)
Daun Pandan (one piece is enough.)
A pinch of salt (people say that you need to add in a bit of salt if you are making something sweet.)
Banana (slice the banana but not to small. Slightly bigger than one's mouth. Add this in when the Gula Melaka is hundred percent melted.)

**My hubby loves to have this dessert cool rather than hot.)

POINT TO PONDER

Sometimes we are really fussy. At times, we need to let go. However, I could not stop being meticulous as I need to make sure that whatever I spend is worth it. Most people do not like it - this includes the salesman. Should I be worry about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment