Monday 9 May 2011

2nd May 2011 - Paciri Terung

This is one of my husband's favourite dish. I have totally forgotten this dish until a few delegates from POLMAN came to our institution and this dish was served. The Indonesion lecturer who sat with us loved it.
There is another way of cooking this but I took the short cut by using the curry powder. My favourite curry powder is BABA.
The ingredients:

  • oil (not a lot. the amount should be just enough.)
  • Curry powder (the amount depending on how much you want the sauce to be. Make it into paste. I used five baby scoop curry powder. Fry the paste. Allow oil to be produced before you add others.)
  • onion ( I love to use the big red onion. Slice it finely.)
  • garlic (not a lot. Slice this too.)
  • cream coconut (just enough. Look at the colour)
  • vinegar (I used the fruit kind - not cuka buatan.)
  • brinjals (cut them. Allow the brinjals to cook before you dish it out.)
  • salt
  • sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment