Tuesday 12 July 2011

potato salad

The picture does not make the food look appealing. Very sorry but in actual fact it tastes wonderful. Where do I get the recipe from? Internet. My hubby did not want to eat rice so I thought of potato salad. I did not know how to do it so internet was the place. The problem is, I did this a few weeks ago. Can't really remember how to do this.

The Ingredients:
1. potatoes (Get the red ones. They taste better. Peel off the skin first. Love to do that as it makes my life easier later. Cut them into mouth-bite size. Boil them.)
2. Hard boiled eggs (cut them like an orange.)
3. spring onions (slice them)
4. fried onions (Malays call it 'bawang goreng')
5. Pounded black pepper (sprinkled on top of the dish once everything has been mixed.)
6. the sauce (mayonaise, sour cream - the amount should be equally the same. vinegar - I prefer veg vinegar. the amount should be more than the sour cream. A little bit of salt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment