Monday 4 April 2011

4th April 2010 - My Thoughts

I had not been cooking for quite sometime. I didn't feel the need to do so as quite a number of my family members are not around. (My two daughters are in boarding schools while my beloved hubby works in a different state.) Most of the time, I left it to my maid to figure out the dishes to serve for our breakfast, lunch and dinner. (My three boys and even myself, we are not fussy. If ever we get sick of her common dishes, we just dine out. )

But just recently, my hubby who comes home during the weekends complained.

HE believes that I should cook again. So, for the sake of my hubby, I have decided to cook again...but only during the weekends or when everybody is at home. (My boys are not big eaters unlike my hubby and my second daughter.)

So, this blog is dedicated to the recipes that I am about to destroy...he he..Well, actually, there is this movie that I watched a few days ago entitled Julia & Julie. It has inspired me to create this blog. I am hoping to seek help from anyone who is kind enough to read my blog and help me to become a good cook, help me to make my family members fall in love with my cooking...I hope this blog will explode globally.

No comments:

Post a Comment