Tuesday 5 April 2011

6th April 2011 - The Sequel

(I am supposed to update my FRP. FRP contains documents regarding the classes that I teach. I will do that later. )
Soupy soup
 This is an ordinary soup...well, most Malays would know this...Malaysian malays would know. Usually, I would make this when the weather is hot. Nonetheless, last weekend my hubby was not well and he wanted it. At times, because I am so lazy to think or even plan, I wait for my hubby to tell me what he want. Then, I will start cracking my head as in what things to get from TESCO.
So, how do I cook this? My way of course...
  • onion + ginger + black pepper (pound them. If you do not have pestle and mortar, you could actually use the blender. But I would say the pestle and mortar would be the best equipment to use as you will be able to really pound the black pepper.)
  • chicken (cut it into small sizes. A quarter is enough. You do not need to get one whole chicken.)
  • carrot (scrap it and then cut it finger size)
  • potatoes (skinless ones. Then cut them up. Bite size)
  • salt
  • fried onion + daun bawang (for garnishing)
  • macaroni (dump everything into a pot.)
I also add in sup punjut. I am not sure what that is in English.
Usually, we would eat this with plain rice. Of course, there are other dishes. However, come to think of it, we could simply have this with french loaf...that should be nice for breakfast.

What will I cook next weekends? It depends on the weather. After the tsunami in Japan, it has been raining here. The affect huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment