Monday 11 April 2011

Potatoes: Mashed

Ever since I created this blog, my cooking activities have increased tremendously. (He He He but still only during the weekends) My maid thought that I was slightly insane as after cooking I took photos of my dishes. She questioned my action but I refused to tell her the truth. (Pretty embarassing to admit that I use the photos to update my blog. Sound like a show-off. As if trying to tell the whole world that I cook. The truth is that I see this blog as my diary in which I keep all the recipes that I know in the blog. Wherever I go, I can get access to them.)

Next weekend, my two darling daughters would be back. The more reason for me to cook. I have already planned what to do but I wish to keep that as a surprise. Will give the detail next week - definitely.

My mashed potatoes
Ingredients:
  • boiled potatoes (mashed this up. Do not leave any lump. Then add the rest of the ingredients. Mashed and mixed them together.)
  • milk (use your instinct. not to much as it will be very soft. Not too little either it would be hard)
  • butter / margarine (butter better)
  • white pepper 
  • salt

No comments:

Post a Comment